criticism

Complaint Review: enterprise rent a car

• Submitted: Wed, May 29, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 30, 2013

• Reported By: Bergmann — Brasília
enterprise rent a car
9305 Natural Bridge Rd, Berkeley, MO ‎ St.Louis, Missouri USA

enterprise rent a car double charge St.Louis Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

*Consumer Comment: The same thing happened to me!

I have rented a car at St. Louis airport on the 25th of may and paid at the airport desk with a debit card around 389 dollars. When I was sent to pick up the car at the garage of the company, the staff told me that the car I asked for was not avaliable and they could not complete the transaction with my debit card. So I gave another card to charge the bill and the person added an insurance to the bill and charged more than 500 dollars for a 7 day rental. The problem is that I was charged twice for the car rental.

I called the rent a car office and the person that answer the phone told me that the problem would be resolved in a few hours. The next day, my bank still showed that the they have charged me twice for the same thing. Therefore, I called again and this time, who attended me called his supervisor that told me that threre no record of two transactions in his computer only the second one. I waited 3 days to see if my account would show the cancellation of the transaction and the debt is still there. Therefore, I do not to whom I can complain to have my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/enterprise-rent-a-car/StLouis-Missouri-63134/enterprise-rent-a-car-double-charge-StLouis-Missouri-1054767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on enterprise rent a car

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Bergmann,

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the chance to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com including the rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement number and any further information regarding your experience.

When emailing, please list Reference Number

130530-001664 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,

Carol H.

Social Media

Enterprise Rent-A-Car

The same thing happened to me!

AUTHOR: Makisanna - ()

The Elkton, MD office double charged me for $893!!! The assistant manager sent a letter to by debit card to try and fix the problem , but the debit card still has not returned $552 of my money. And now the croporate office is threatening me because I want my money back before I go forward with this car???