kids

• Reported By: Ryan — North Chesterfield Virginia
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
12431 Jefferson Davis Highway, Chester, Virginia USA

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Accused me of being a magician Chester Virginia

*Author of original report: Still nothing

*Author of original report: Still no response, just more bills.

*Author of original report: Still no attempt to contact.

*Author of original report: No response as of yet...

*UPDATE Employee: EnterpriseCares

I was having my personal vehicle serviced and required alternate transportation for a few days.  I was unsure if I would be able to borrow something from a friend for a couple days so I agreed to the rental suggested by my auto insurance provider.  Enterprise delivered a car to me at the dealership and we looked over the vehicle together.  My girlfriend and myself were repeatedly told to stop pointing out scratches (total of 3 times), but we were to try to look for "golf ball sized dents" of which we did not see.  We did miss a couple of the more superficial scratches due to attempting to check out the car in direct sunlight (silver car).

My girlfriend follows me from the dealership back to her house and notices that the muffler is loose when we merge onto the highway (called once I was safely parked in her driveway and reported it, according to the person I spoke with this issue was not reported by the mechanic). [continued below]....

.....  I finally find an alternative to the rental and turn the car back in - almost exactly 3 hours later.  The location I turned the vehicle into assessed the car with me, and started pointing out all the scratches I was earlier told to disregard and a scrape on the front passenger side rim (metal rim).

I told the employee that I was instructed several times to stop pointing out items such as this during my checkout of the car at which point I was told that is not their policy and one of their employees would not instruct me to overlook things.  The employee pointed out the rim damage and accused me of being responsible - despite the damage being a deep scrape and there was no tire damage.  I took photos at this point and contacted their corporate office immediately upon getting home.  The corporate office listened to my side of things and told me that I will not being hearing anything further from them and that a note had been added to my account.

Fast Forward about a month, I recieve a bill from Enterprise for damages.  No calls, no voicemails, no emails, no correspondance at all in regards to the matter.  I had taken the pictures to two seperate mechanics for professional opinions and neither believed that I could be responsible for the damage to the rim without damaging the tire.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 05:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car/Chester-Virginia-23831/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-Accused-me-of-being-a-magician-Chester-Virginia-1085039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Still nothing

AUTHOR: Ryan M - ()

Except more bills with varying amounts.

Still no response, just more bills.

AUTHOR: Ryan M - ()

The above was an empty request.  Enterprise has done nothing but send me more bills for (as of now) 3 different amounts.  They have yet to call or email me.  Enterprise is doing nothing more than preying on innocent people.  I believe I have figured out why they are not a part of the BBB.  I will never deal with Enterprise again, and I hope others are smart enough to avoid these crooks.

Still no attempt to contact.

AUTHOR: Ryan M - ()

I have come to the conclusion that the post by Enterprise was nothing more than an empty gesture in an attempt to make it appear they were trying.  I have recieved yet another letter asking for money.  Unless Enterprise is calling from a blocked number and leaves empty voicemails, they have not attempted to do anything to resolve this.

No response as of yet...

AUTHOR: Ryan M - ()

I replied to the above posting by Enterprise, I supplied all requested information and recieved a confirmation from the company, but I have yet to hear anything back.  It has been about a week since the information was provided.

EnterpriseCares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Ryan,

We’ve taken note of your comments and would like look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to care@enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130917-001124 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,