Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent-A-Car

• Updated: Fri, December 13, 2013

• Reported By: Never again — ellicott city Maryland
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
10270 baltimore national pike Ellicott City, MD ellicott City, Maryland USA

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Enterprise Rent-A-Car of Ellicott City Deceptive liars ellicott City Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

I recieved a rental car after my car was rear ended. My insurance sent me to Enterprise and they gave me a car paid for by the insurance company. My girlfriend, who is on my policy, slighly scratched the front bumper. It was so shallow, it did not even go through the paint. I called Enterprise and told them what happened and they said that I can keep driving the car because it was very minor. A few days later, Enterprise called me and asked me to bring the car in so they could give me another car. If the phone calls are recorded, there is proof of the agent saying exactly that. When I went in, they told me they would not give me another car, contrary to what they said, and I had to turn in the keys to the rental car. They said they need to fix the damage right away. I had to go to work, and i was late because of them. They offered to drive me home, but I would have to wait for their driver. What they did was blatently lie to me. They are not trustwortrhy at all. The same guy who told me I would get a replacement the day before said I could not keep that car or get a replacement. I think these people should be fired! They are liars! They will try to decieve you, too. This is not professional behaviour. I will never rent from them again. My entire family has State Farm, and I will make sure they never rent from them again, either. I have never recieved worse customer service in my life.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car/ellicott-City-Maryland-21042/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-of-Ellicott-City-Deceptive-liars-ellicott-Cit-1106870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

I would like to discuss this further with you. Please email us at Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, the exact branch location, and any other details. - Christina