Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent-A-Car

• Updated: Tue, May 14, 2013

• Reported By: MOAnonymous — Missouri
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
8844 Ladue Road Ladue, Missouri USA

Enterprise Rent-A-Car makes customers victims of miscommunication accused me of profound language when there was a misunderstanding, turned me into a victim and said they don't want my business Ladue Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Rent A Car

I attempted to rent a car here on May 13, 2013 because my car was down. They picked me up and were cushiony people until when finalizing my reservation, there was an issue and for some reason, every employer became suspicious of me and wanted to get me out of their building. Even the guy who picked me up and my dad (who originally was the conversationalist type on the way there) was silent on my way back home and gave me a card to contact Carmen or Tonya (last names unknown) at 314-506-4880, for they were with business management.

Contacting Carmen, I asked why I was rejected of a rental. She stated I was rejected because of an issue about two years back in 2011 that I could barely remember, where another location claimed I used foul language against one of their employers and they put a red flag on my name, preventing me from renting a car at the Ladue location, or apparently, any enterprise location in the world. [continued below]....

..... From what I remembered, there was a issue involving renting a car at the Overland location (10501 Page Ave, Saint Louis, MO. 314-423-2902), where I had made a reservation a month in advance, and when the time came to rent, there was a miscommunication about I would pick up the car. The associate was not helpful, so I ended up canceling them and went to Ladue. Now I’m told Ladue said I used foul language against the associate and I can’t rent there.

I told Carmen there was a misunderstanding and no foul language was used, but they wanted to side with their own beliefs and paint me as an angry customer who only tried to fix a problem with their associates, and I became an enemy of Enterprise Rent-A-Car of Saint Louis. Carmen had said she would call me back, but she didn’t. I assumed she went with whatever doctored-up story Page or Ladue gave her and there is still a red flag on my name.

In the end, the repairman who worked on my car got it fixed that same day so I didn’t need to rent a car as I thought, but was very disappointed in how associates of Enterprise Rent-A-Car are actually to their customers and treat them as second-class citizens. Do not be fooled by their inexpensive rates, or their so-called excellent, professional customer service... there isn’t any.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2013 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car/Ladue-Missouri-63124/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-makes-customers-victims-of-miscommunication-accused-me-of-profound-1050981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Rent A Car

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

We’ve taken note of your concern. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please contact us at care[at]enterprise.com with complete details, including your contact information, rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your recent experiecne with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130521-001321 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,