Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent A Car

Enterprise Rent A Car
5839 S 27th ST Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Enterprise Rent A Car False Damage Claim Milwaukee Wisconsin

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Customer Care

Got a rental from Enterprise due to an accident we weren't at fault for. The day we got the rental the guy came out and did a quick inspection of the car. I noticed a scratch on the driver side of the car and Joe marked it down on paper. When we got to the back of the car I noticed scratch on the rear bumber of the car which I told Joe about and he said to me in front of 2 other people that he documents "anything above the plastic". We come to return the car 8 days later and we are being told that we have to pay for damage done to the car (bumper).

I asked to speak with the supervisor to explain that the damage had been there when I got the car. He kept insisting that it happened while the car was in my possession. I don’t think this is fair. The supervisor did not want to hear what I had to say and he definitely did not think that it was their fault in any way. I think this company should better train their employees when doing these walk around inspections. I am not paying for anything I didn’t do and I m planning on taking this to court. I am very angry at the way I was treated by the supervisor. Not professional at all and he didn’t seem interested in having any complaints filed at all. I won’t be renting from these guys anymore and neither will any of my friends or family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53221/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-False-Damage-Claim-Milwaukee-Wisconsin-1088974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent A Car

Enterprise Customer Care

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Angryconsumer,

We’ve taken note of your concern and would like to have the opportunity to look into this for you. Please send us a detailed email to Care@Enterprise.com including the exact rental location information, your contact information, your rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 131003-001560 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,