Complaint Review: Enterprise rent a car

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: Patric — Mount Pleasant Texas
Enterprise rent a car
928 west 16 st. ste. B Mount Pleasant , Texas USA

Enterprise rent a car Nicholas Enterprise Hold 250.00 dollars from my bank account for 10 days. Mount Pleasant Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Rent A Car

I rented a car from Enterprise in Mt Pleasant, Tx for a weekend they told me the 250.00 deposit will be return to your account when you bring the car back and the full amount was posted towards my back account as a sale and was not a hold as I was informed.. now I am being told I would not receive my money for 7 to 10 days.. Also the car was not properly cleaned and a Knife was left in the passanger side door pocket which was found by my 5 yo son... When I called to discuss the issue with Nick he was very argurmentative and told me it was my problem and he did was he  was supposed to do and when I tired to explain to him how a hold is supposed to work he interrupted me and hung up on me...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-rent-a-car/Mount-Pleasant-Texas-75455/Enterprise-rent-a-car-Nicholas-Enterprise-Hold-25000-dollars-from-my-bank-account-for-1090343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise rent a car

Enterprise Rent A Car

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to look into this further. Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your full name, the exact rental location and any other details. -Tatiana

When emailing, please list reference # (131008-001693) the subject line.

anticipation