Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent-A-Car

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: hbarber — Port Neches Texas United States of America
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
1206 N Memorial FWY Nederland, Texas United States of America

Enterprise Rent-A-Car Enterprise ACCUSING ME OF DAMAGE I DID NOT DO! Nederland, Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Service Issue

I had to get a rental vehicle through my insurance company because my truck was in the shop for repairs for hail damage. I picked up the rental truck in in july, the sales associate and I started with the standard walk around inspection looking for any visible damage to the car which we both agreed looked pretty clean other than a few minor scrapes/dings - nothing serious - so I agreed signed off on all the Insurance waivers offered - I had used my credit card (Visa) for the $50.00 hold required.

I returned the truck a month later in August because my truck was done with repairs in the body shop. the sale associate and i did another walk around on the truck and he said there was nothing wrong with the vehicle. So, I proceed to leave and go on about my business thinking how nice of an experience i had with enterprise.

However, I receive a letter from enterprise "damage recovery unit" 2 months later, stating that their review indicates i am responsible for damages to their vehicle. I get a freaking bill for $774.95 for repairs to a control arm and wheel alignment. To say i got upset is an understatement. I have returned the truck in exactly the same condition that i received it in. Now without talking to me about their accusation, they go on an send me a bill automatically accusing me of the damage that i did not do.

Enterprise lost a customer my family and i will never have anything to do with them again. I cannot believe they have the gall to say i damaged their vehicle. I even called the claims department and left a message wanting to know what the hell that bill was about but i have no response from them....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car/Nederland-Texas-77627/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-Enterprise-ACCUSING-ME-OF-DAMAGE-I-DID-NOT-DO-Nederland-Texas-962809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Customer Service Issue

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - (USA)

We've taken note of your complaint. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at care[at]enterprise.com with complete details, including your contact information, rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your rental. We'd be happy to help. When emailing, please list Reference Number 121101-001065 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,