unexpected

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: Chris B — Sioux Falls South Dakota
Enterprise Rent-A-Car
1322 N Minnesota Ave. Sioux Falls, South Dakota USA

Enterprise Rent-A-Car False Damage Charge for something I never even saw Sioux Falls South Dakota

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

Rented a 2013 Toyota Corolla from the Enterprise Rent-a-Car. The address is 1322 N Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls, SD. 57104.

I picked up the car from the Enterprise location on Monday June 10th. The guy who was working the front desk and I did a walk around the car before I drove it off the lot. We both didn’t notice anything wrong with the car. I drove the car until today (June 13th) when my car was done getting repaired. I drove it to Enterprise where I talked to the same guy I rented it from who was working the front desk. He informed that they had no one to drive me to the Body Shop so he told me to just drive to the body shop and leave the keys there with the Receptionist and they would take it from there. So that’s exactly what I did. There was no damage on the car when I dropped it off at the Body Shop today (June 13th). I did look around myself and noticed nothing wrong especially didn’t notice a crack in the windshield! If it WAS there how come Enterprise didn’t notice it either from the walk around before I drove it off your lot? Something just doesn’t seem right to me.

Fast forward to half an hour later I get a call from Enterprise Rent-a-Car from a woman who works there informing there was a crack on the passenger side of the front windshield by the wiper blade. I was NEVER shown this crack! I am supposed to drive back to Enterprise to see this crack myself? Why didn’t they come out and look at the car before I drove it back to Body Shop? How do I know this didn’t happen AFTER someone came and get it from Enterprise? I do plan on disputing this on my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57104/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-False-Damage-Charge-for-something-I-never-even-saw-Sioux-Falls-Sou-1059767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent-A-Car

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Chris B,

Thank you for your post concerning your rental experience and damage claim.  My name is Katherine and I am a Social Media Coordinator for Enterprise Rent A Car and would like to assist you.  Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, rental agreement number, and exact branch location so we can follow up with you directly.  Please also type reference number 130621-001802 in the subject line of your email.

Best Regards,