Complaint Review: Enterprise Rent A Car

• Reported By: Mercedes Benz — Wilsonville Oregon
Enterprise Rent A Car
20400 SW Teton Tualatin, Oregon USA

Enterprise Rent A Car Takes Advantage of their Customers Tualatin Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Can You Read?

*UPDATE Employee: We would like to help

I was injured when a car ran into the side of my car with me in between.  The other car hit my left leg and smashed it against the side of my car and I was injured pretty saverely .  I took my car into the auto body shop and then proceeded to Enterprise to pick up my rental car that was reserved for me by my insurance.

Once there the information was processed and the counter person told ask me if I wanted the extra insurance.  I told her I didn't want the extra coverage but she insisted that if I wrecked their car I would have to pay more that a $500 deductable.  I already was upset about my car and my injury and told her OK, I was thinking maybe a week then I would get my car back.

The shop called after a few days and said it might be two weeks more before my car was ready.  I was going to the doctor every other day for my leg and was in pain that I didn't realize how much this extra coverage was going to cost me.  I had paid $50.00 for the deposit and a week later they withdrew a $100 without talking with me first.  About six weeks after I picked up my car I got a collection notice saying that I owe them $206.00 more.

What the heck! I went through enough of a nightmare without getting this added to it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2013 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car/Tualatin-Oregon-97062/Enterprise-Rent-A-Car-Takes-Advantage-of-their-Customers-Tualatin-Oregon-1084721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rent A Car

Can You Read?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Any extra items in the rental contract are listed with prices.  Its not the rental company's fault if YOU don't have the COMMON SENSE to read what you are obligating yourself to BEFORE you obligate yourself!  No, I don't work for them!

We would like to help

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at care@enterprise.com with complete details, including the exact rental location, your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding your experience.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130915-000847 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,