Complaint Review: ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR

• Submitted: Sat, August 11, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, August 11, 2007

• Reported By:panorama city California
ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR
8230 NORTH SEPULVEDA VAN NUYS, California U.S.A.

ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR Mike Makhanian, Asheley, Seth And EVERYONE IN THEIR ROSCOE SEPULVEDA LOCATION UNAUTHORIZED CREDIT CARD CHARGE, BAD SERVICE, DECEPTIVE PRACTICES!! RIPOFF PANORAMA CITY California

I FIRST RENTED A CAR AT THEIR..5401 LANKERSHIM BLVD NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA 91601 ..Location, I provided them with a claim# since state farm was paying for the rental. They still asked for a credit card, I asked if they were going to run my card, The representative stated, " This is only for security purposes, to verify your identity nothing will be charged". They provided me with a dirty car that had just been returned from a previous renter, throughtout the 3 weeks I had a rental, I had to cahange cars 3 times, since they were all dirty. Lastly they gave me a car that smelled like mold inside, I had to drive with the windows down and the AC off, during the hottest days in california, since the AC would intensify the smell. They told me to come back in the morning to change It. I did, And I was at their office , almost late for work... Now they told me I couldnt chage it because I changed the cars too many times... 45 mintues.. Later after calling their other location and arguing with hem, another contract was made, and they let me take another car. AS IF ... This wasnt already enough, I came to find out , 2 days after turning the rental in, that my CREDIT CARD WAS CHARGED! For $250.00 exceding my credit limit, and lowering my credit score. I called Rent-A-CAr ( Mike Makhanian) Assured me State Farm was not paying for my rental and the card, they had promised me would not be charged was CHARGED. i contacted state farm, everything was a misunderstanding, THEY ARE PAYING FOR THE RENTAL. Dispite a direct bill was set up with the insurance company, and Mike telling me that the charge will then be credited back to the card, this has not been done. I called the next day, and then told me they could not credit the amount back, even after State Farm Is PAYING THEM!!! That transaction was never authorized...my friend was w/me at the time they promised it will not be charged. Had they called me ahead of time to let me know i was responsible for the bill, and told me they will then charge the card, i would of paid through other means untill, the confusion was resolved. INSTEAD they charged the card, without notifying me ahead of time, and exceding my credit limit, I have great credit and that definitly will have an impact on my score.

Arianne
panorama city, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2007 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTERPRISE-RENT-A-CAR/VAN-NUYS-California-91402/ENTERPRISE-RENT-A-CAR-Mike-Makhanian-Asheley-Seth-And-EVERYONE-IN-THEIR-ROSCOE-SEPULVEDA-266802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENTERPRISE RENT-A-CAR