Complaint Review: enterprise rental

• Updated: Tue, March 25, 2014

• Reported By: Zee — philadelphia Pennsylvania
enterprise rental
8913 frankford ave philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

enterprise rental SCAM!!! I DIDNT BUY THEIR INSURANCE SO THEY "FOUND" A DENT philadelphia Pennsylvania

Rented a card from Enterprise while my car got worked on. Insurance was covering everything so I wasn't concerned...until i brought the car back...low and behold they "found" a dent after circling the car many times...they had my credit card because they say they need it with a drivers license..."dont worry, the insurance company is paying your rental" so why do you need my credit card?? now, they charged me 500.oo for a dent that was already there. All because they tried so hard to get me to pay for 150.00 insurance. Best part, they had the nerve to laugh at me on my way out the door! NEVER EVER EVER TRUST THIS COMPANY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2014 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/enterprise-rental-/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19136/enterprise-rental-SCAM-I-DIDNT-BUY-THEIR-INSURANCE-SO-THEY-FOUND-A-DENT-philadelphi-1133585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on enterprise rental