Complaint Review: enterprise rental car dubois pa.

• Submitted: Fri, July 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, July 26, 2013

• Reported By: mike k — beverly hills California
enterprise rental car dubois pa.
621 division Du Bouis, Pennsylvania USA

enterprise rental car dubois pa.( Miranda Meyer) drop off rip off charge Du Bouis Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: thank you for you organisation

*Consumer Comment: Very bad customer service

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

on july 13 2013  while in dubois pa. we rented a car for 2 weeks at enterprise renta car form the the lady  amenda .

we where asked where I was going, I said I do not have to tell any one where Iwill be going, it is ulimited milage, I can go where I wanted to, she said then Iwill put around , I said I rented vehicle all around  the world and never Ihave been asked that question, she reply in case you are stop by the police in an other state , they will believe that the car is stolen,  I reply  , this is why I have a contract from the rental co.

I asked if the car could be dropp at an airport, she reply yes it will be $ 65.00 charge.

I was going to texas, then I got a  call that I needed to be back in los angeles as soon as possible, it was not enough time to go back, so I return  the vehicle at los angeles airport, after 1 week, they charge me

1 week + 1day = $319.17

the man said they will charge me the dropp charge by monday.

my credit card was charge $ 540.00 for the dropp + $ 319.17 for the week.

multiple occasion I am trying to have the dubois agency to correct the charge, as today they have refused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2013 05:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/enterprise-rental-car-dubois-pa/Du-Bouis-Pennsylvania-15801/enterprise-rental-car-dubois-pa-Miranda-Meyer-drop-off-rip-off-charge-Du-Bouis-Pennsyl-1070449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on enterprise rental car dubois pa.

AUTHOR: mike k - ()

Ilike to thank you , because after few back and forth explanation of what happened everything is back in order ,they gave me back what was owed to me and apologize, so thank you mike

Very bad customer service

AUTHOR: Cave Dave - ()

They don't treat locals any better, and always ren outt dirty cars. I also have filed a complaint about the DuBois/Clearfield offices here........

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Dear mike k,

Thank you for your post regarding your recent rental charges. My name is Katherine and I am a Social Monitoring Coordinator for Enterprise Rent A Car and would like to assist you. Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, rental agreement number, and exact branch location so we can follow up with you directly. Please also type reference number 130729-002488 in the subject line of your email.

Best Regards,

Katherine

Social Monitoring Coordinator

Enterprise Rent A Car

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

mike k-

Thank you for your post regarding your recent rental charges.  My name is Katherine and I am a Social Monitoring Coordinator for Enterprise Rent A Car and would like to assist you.  Please email Care@Enterprise.com with your contact information, rental agreement number, and exact branch location so we can follow up with you directly.  Please also type reference number  in the subject line of your email.

Best Regards,