Complaint Review: Enterprise Rental Car

• Updated: Wed, March 19, 2014

• Reported By: Kperry — Mesa Arizona
Enterprise Rental Car
1815 N SCOTTSDALE RD Scottsdale, Arizona USA

Enterprise Rental Car Never trust them with your credit oir debti card! Scottsdale Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Customer Care

I had used Enterprise in February 2014, due to an accident where I had to have my car repaired. They ask for my debit card specifying this was for the $50.00 deposit. I gave it to them trusting that was all they were to use it for. At no time was any hidden clauses on their paperwork disclosed to me. They tried one time to bill the full amount to my account(without notifying or asking permission to do so). Luckily, I was between paychecks, so they got nothing, THEN they called and I told them then that they had no autority to use my card number without my knowledge. My insurance did pay it. Then, a month later, today, I cheked my account to fin another charge from them, I called and ey gave me the same hogwash about it being on the paper work. I told them NO, they were not to just use my card without calling me. Well they refused to repay me, and now I am having to get a refund from my ins. Don't ever give them your card numbers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rental-Car/Scottsdale-Arizona-85257/Enterprise-Rental-Car-Never-trust-them-with-your-credit-oir-debti-card-Scottsdale-Arizon-1131864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rental Car

Enterprise Customer Care

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

Kperry,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at Care@Enterprise.com with complete details, including your contact information, rental agreement number and any further information regarding this experience.

When emailing, please list reference number 140320-001975 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,