Complaint Review: Enterprise Rental

• Updated: Wed, March 06, 2013

• Reported By: miss led abused — Eldersburg Maryland United States of America
Enterprise Rental
6110 Sykesville Rd Eldersburg / Sykesville, Maryland United States of America

Enterprise Rental Unauthorized charges, misrepresentation, unethical, Eldersburg / Sykesville, Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Rent A Car

Do to an accident I requested a compact rental car on a Friday. The insurance adjuster would not be available until Monday to cover the rental contract. So I rented the car for 4 days under my credit card and was told that this money would be put back into my account on Monday after they talked to the insurance company. Enterprise said that they did not have any compact cars available but would rent a midsize car for the compact car price until they were able to switch it out or get the insurance company to pay the difference. On Monday the insurance company did accepted the responsibility for the rental car and agreed to pay Enterprize. One week later I received a call from Enterprise requesting to debit additional funds from my account for additional charges for insurance and a upgrade for a mid size car. I was explicit and said not to debit my account and they would have an email from the insurance later that day accepting responsibility for the charges. And Enterprise did receive the e-mail just as promised. The next day when I checked my account balance I was shocked to find out that not only was only a portion of the original money that I had paid out of pocket not put back into my account as agreed but also an additional $228 had been debited out of my account by Enterprise even after the insurance company acknowledged to Enterprise that they would pay the rental Bill. Enterprise has not lived up to their agreements and commitments and acted completely unethical by withdrawing funds from my account totally with out authorization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 05:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Enterprise-Rental/Eldersburg-Sykesville-Maryland-/Enterprise-Rental-Unauthorized-charges-misrepresentation-unethical-Eldersburg-Sykesv-1018480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Enterprise Rental

Enterprise Rent A Car

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - (USA)

Weve taken note of your concerns. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this for you. Please contact us at care[at]enterprise.com with complete details, including your contact information, rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your recent experience with us. We will do our best to resolve this.

When emailing, please list Reference Number 130306-001943 in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,