Complaint Review: ENTERPRISE RENTAL

• Updated: Mon, May 05, 2014

• Reported By: just4me18 — JACKSONVILLE Florida
ENTERPRISE RENTAL
1430 CASSAT AVE JACKSONVILLE, Select State/Province USA

ENTERPRISE RENTAL TALKED DOWN TO AND NEVER CALLED BACK WHEN TRIED TO EXTEND JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Customer Care

All the supposed Manager trainees were running around making cat calls at women. A female who came in from the other location to pick up a car left.  Immediately once she left one of the guys got on the phone calling that location saying that they need to "hook him up" cuz she a fine b****.  The whole time I was supposed to be help getting my vehicle that guy helping me asked me five hundred questions like ---You live in town why are you renting a rental car?  Should you not be happy I am renting a car from your company?  Oh I don't believe this insurance card is valid I need to call them.  At this point I almost walked down the street to Hertz.  This place seemed totally disrepectful .  Had I not had family waiting a home to leave I would have went elsewhere.  Then today I ended up needing the car an extended day and I call and was told they were helping someone else but would call me back  two hours later and still no call back.  I better not get charge an exhorbitant for the extra day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2014 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENTERPRISE-RENTAL/JACKSONVILLE-Select-StateProvince-32205/ENTERPRISE-RENTAL-TALKED-DOWN-TO-AND-NEVER-CALLED-BACK-WHEN-TRIED-TO-EXTEND-JACKSONVILLE-1144233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENTERPRISE RENTAL

Enterprise Customer Care

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - ()

just4me18,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  As customer service is of the utmost importance to us, we would like the opportunity to look into the branch's service and attitude for you.  Please email us at Care@Enterprise.com with the complete details.  Include your contact information, rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding your experience with us.

When emailing, please place reference number 140514-001690 in the subject line.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,