Complaint Review: enterprise rental

• Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: necyshy — eustis Florida United States of America
enterprise rental
17855 U.S. HWY. 441 #2 mount dora, Florida United States of America

enterprise rental miss leading mount dora, Florida

I had my quote from oline for a full size car total 170.00 dollars. when I  get there the wanted to put me in a volkswagen jetta five plus size people...they offer an up grade to a volvo witch is still not a full size car for 10.00 extra pre day..they had no full size on the lot.  and then they call my insurance company and told me I didnt  have rental coverage, i stop by my company and my insurance do cover rental. and now i have not got my refund yet cause they charge bank card.

never again will i go to enterprise rental.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/enterprise-rental/mount-dora-Florida-32757/enterprise-rental-miss-leading-mount-dora-Florida-840750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on enterprise rental