Complaint Review: entertainment benefits group, llc

• Submitted: Wed, November 28, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 28, 2012

• Reported By: Adrienne — Miami Beach Florida United States of America
entertainment benefits group, llc

entertainment benefits group, llc www.ticketsatwork.com Warning, never purchase any tickets from this website, Internet

I purchase four 2-day tickets for Universal Orlando them park.  I went to the park on a Thursday. Afterwards, I learned there was a Tropical Storm heading directly for the Orlando area. There was even an evacuation order in place. Obviously, I wasn't going to put my family in harms way, so I wasn't able to use the second day. When I arrived home, I emailed ticketsatwork.com to ask for a refund for a total of $211.09, which was exactly half of the amount I paid for the tickets. They replied and refused outright my request.

They stated they had a "no refund and no exchange policy". I disputed the charge with bank of america, and the company took over 60 days to respond. Because they purposely took so long, they invalidated my tickets which had a 60 day expiration date. Therefore I'm stuck with expired tickets I never used, and I'm still disputing with Bank of America, which isn't a great help either. What kind of a company has a no return or exchange policy? If you have had issues with this company, please file a complaint at bbb.org.  Ticketsatwork.com operates under entertainment benefits group, LLC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/entertainment-benefits-group-llc/internet/entertainment-benefits-group-llc-wwwticketsatworkcom-Warning-never-purchase-any-ticket-974982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on entertainment benefits group, llc