Complaint Review: Entertainment Rewards

• Submitted: Fri, May 09, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 09, 2008

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
Entertainment Rewards
1414 E. Maple Road Troy, Michigan U.S.A.

Entertainment Rewards - Fraud Thru Ticketmaster Charged me for services I DID NOT order. Troy Michigan

I visited Ticketmaster's website to order tickets for an upcoming event. I have visited this account on numerous occasions. This time, one month after placing an order for tickets to an event, I noticed an unusual charge on my debit card. Luckily, a phone number appeared on my bank account and I called it. It was Entertainment Rewards. When I finally got to a person, after hitting 0 about ten (10) times, I was transferred to a customer service rep. They advised that I ordered this service while ordering tickets.

I DID NOT order this service. They also said that they sent me an e-mail explaining how to cancel the subscription, but I NEVER received an e-mail. The REFUSED to refund my money or cancel the service.

This is ridiculous and fraudulent use of my card. I have gone to my bank and reported this company.

Be careful if you visit Ticketmaster's website. You may also be an unsuspecting victim. This is a monthly charge! If they get it once from everyone who buys tickets from the Ticketmaster website, they are getting a bunch of money!!

Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2008 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entertainment-Rewards/Troy-Michigan-48083/Entertainment-Rewards-Fraud-Thru-Ticketmaster-Charged-me-for-services-I-DID-NOT-order-T-331666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entertainment Rewards