Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Across America

• Submitted: Sat, January 27, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, January 27, 2007

• Reported By:Olathe Kansas
Entrepreneurs Across America
401 S. Locust St. #104 Denton, Texas U.S.A.

Entrepreneurs Across America "fake" door to door magazine sales RIPOFF! Denton Texas

A girl claiming to be a part of Entrepreneuers Across America and selling magazine subscriptions came to our door in October of 2005. We had just moved in 2 months prior! She was extremely nice and somehow convinced us to let her into our home.

We proceeded to pick 2 magazines to purchase and to earn her "double points" we paid one with a check and the other with our credit card for an amount totalling $99! Needless to say, along with the rest of you, we have still NEVER seen a single issue of either magazine. I still have my reciepts from the transactions but according to "company policy" refunds are only given within 3 business days.

I have not personally tried to contact anyone, but after reading about people in similar situations, have accepted the fact that I got taken that day. I still cannot believe we actually fell for this scam!! I hope the word gets out and this organization is shut down and they are forced to stop ripping off innocent, trusting people!! Here is the information listed at the bottom of my invoice just in case it may help someone:
PMA, Inc.
401 S. Locust St. #104
Denton, TX 76201
#940-565-1000
www.thanksforthepoints.com

Michelle
Olathe, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2007 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Entrepreneurs-Across-America/Denton-Texas-76201/Entrepreneurs-Across-America-fake-door-to-door-magazine-sales-RIPOFF-Denton-Texas-233092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Entrepreneurs Across America