Complaint Review: entrust bank card

• Updated: Tue, June 07, 2011

• Reported By: gennzil — Dallas Texas United States of America
entrust bank card
Arizona Internet United States of America

entrust bank card Amanda Crockett Regional Account manager Total miss representation, scam, ripoff. Internet

when I realize something not right about my first transactions with this company, I start searching the internet to get more background info  on those people. I wish I did it before I sign the  a total fraudual contract  with Amanda Crockett who appers to be a legal rep as a Regional Account Manager For this scammers Here in Dallas Texas.Anyway all what she was saying to be in order to sign me up is a big Lie!!!

I did try to contact main office  for 2 days in the row and had no series respond just a bunch of none sense e-mails back to me. Today finally I got hold of main scammer in charge by name Alec Robinson ext 3500( not exist in the real life if you will try to call it. I have filling this name is not a real name too.)

who tryed to reverse everything what she was saying. Silly!!! He did not know , I have surveillance camera with voice support which record everything what is going on in my office 24-7 on my server.

So I have good proof of every word what she was saying in order to get this deal. I hope one day someone  with legal power can knock on their door .Beware!!!  Faceless Scammers!!!

Now I have to fight this headache on my own. If someone intersted to to joint this legal action with me welcome to reply to my e-mail

Gene
American Micro International

(((ROR redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2011 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/entrust-bank-card/internet/entrust-bank-card-Amanda-Crockett-Regional-Account-manager-Total-miss-representation-sca-737887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on entrust bank card