Complaint Review: envious ink

• Reported By: Craig Mcnee — Spring Hill Florida United States of America
envious ink
190 commercial way Building D spring hill, Florida United States of America

envious ink Rob Laux con man-thief- liar! spring hill, Florida

Rob Laux, con man, liar thief where do i stop, a year ago i was approached by rob to shoot a tutorial video for him i was sweet talked into cutting him a break something i should have never done! i shot the video for the first two days, and was told they wanted to shoot the video themselves, it is 125 a day for me to shoot with my equipment. he decided he wanted to rent a camera to shoot because he was going to other tattoo studios to shoot video, i was reluctant but told him i would rent to him for 75 a day i drew up a contract, which both of us signed Anyway it went from bad...to much worse as i contacted him several days after going over the rental agreement, not sure if he was doped up when we went over this or he is just a complete idiot but after showing him exactly how to use the equipment and having on rental for well over a week and not hearing anything from him i stopped by his shop as he tried to blow me off he did pay me 100 dollars but that was for one day of the video shoot while i was there for two. well he told me they had no idea how to use the camera and they we're just going to call it a rap, I told him he still needed to pay for the rental fee it was rented for 9 days the bill came to like 725 i even agreed to take half, Rob wasn't having it, basically he wanted something for nothing, i would never do another video with this sorry excuse for a man again he said the only way he would pay is for me to come down and re shoot the video again i said sure you can pay me what you owe me, plus the 125 a day for the re shoot. he declined and told me to take him to small claims i have not seen or heard from him in over a year, He still has tapes from video shoot which without my equipment are very difficult to edit, he surely will get what's coming to him, I'm told he is dead or in prison as he plays the vanishing act game very well, Rob Laux is a coward, and a slimy snake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2011 04:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/envious-ink/spring-hill-Florida-/envious-ink-Rob-Laux-con-man-thief-liar-spring-hill-Florida-684114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on envious ink