Complaint Review: environmental products international

• Updated: Mon, March 17, 2014

• Reported By: kgregory — boulder creek California
environmental products international
PO Box 397 Ridgefield, New Jersey USA

environmental products international Environmental safety, or epi WARNING: do not give them a debit card payment Ridgefield New Jersey

I bought their septic tank product. They started threatening me with legal action to turn me over to collection each month even after recieving payments.  They offered a $10 discount if I paid over the phone. Huge mistake.  I agreed to 1 payment only.  They are still charging my account although i no longer owe them any money.  The bank cannot deny or reverse payments because I used debit card.  Mgr claims name is Joe just hangs up every time I call to stop the charges.  BBB refuses to take any complaints. Says it is now under jurisdiction of FCC.  Since they are no longer breaking FCC rules, so they will do nothing either.  I have no way to stop them unless I close my checking account.  Since many of my bills are automatically set uo to come out of same account this would be a huge nightmare. Local authorities cannot do anything for out of state crime.  Since the charges are $25/month no gov't agency will help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2014 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/environmental-products-international/Ridgefield-New-Jersey-07657/environmental-products-international-Environmental-safety-or-epi-WARNING-do-not-give-th-1131339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on environmental products international