• Report: #1161967

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: tiffani — boston Massachusetts
envy makeovers
Internet USA

envy makeovers Adrienne demedici craigslist make up artist/hair gigs scam! atlanta new jersey Internet

I was looking for gigs on craigslist as I am  hair and mua and came across an ad looking for 6 stylists for  large wedding in nj.

Myself and others worked from 4am to 9 am then 1:45 to 5:45 we were short staffed  as two stylist did not show up so swamped is an understatement. Adrienne the ceo was not there. A lead stylist named mia was there and she claimed to have little info . We were told to take pics of clients and email them for records and promoting our work. I did that...we were supposed to be paid via paypal directly after event. This did not happen. She imformed me in an email that I she recieved a complaint saying I argued with a client and also Ihadnot been paid because I did not have enough pics!!! Wtf??? I worked my ass of Nd did not get paid. She does not answer phone calls nor emails now. This is a down right scam!!!!!! And im looking for a way to sue her !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/envy-makeovers-/internet/envy-makeovers-Adrienne-demedici-craigslist-make-up-artisthair-gigs-scam-atlantanbspn-1161967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on envy makeovers