Complaint Review: EonSmoke

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: Jsfarinet — Hollywood California
EonSmoke
1500 Main Ave 2nd FL Clifton, New Jersey USA

EonSmoke Defective, Will Not Replace, Major variations in product control Clifton New Jersey

*UPDATE Employee: Eonsmoke Warranty and 30 Day Money Back Guarentee!

I started using Eonsmoke ecigarettes in January of 2013. In March on 2013, I began to notice that the cartridges that i was purchasing at $14 for a pack of 5, were containing some cartridges that didn't work. Maybe one or two in a pack would not work at all.

I also began to notice that the cartridges that did work only last about 1/4 of the time they used to when I first started using them. I purchased another battery, thinking maybe that was the problem. This only made the problem worse. The cartridges would run out in under 50 puffs when they used to last well over 200! Ever worse, my favorite flavor Strawberry no longer tasted anything like it had before even on first puff.

I wrote an email to Eonsmoke in May complaining. I was told that Eosnmoke has different factories that produce their products and that one of the factories had a production problem with their heating coil that had caused this problem. Even though at this point I had gone through 4-6 defective packs, they only offered to replace 2 of them. They asked which ones I wanted, I told them two Strawberry packs in 24mg.

4 days later, my package arrived with two cartons of Cherry cartridges in 24mg. Ok, not the worst thing. Both of those packages worked fine. When I went to my local stores ( yes, multiple stores) to get new ones, they had all gotten fresh shipments in so I thought I would be ok. NOT A CHANCE! I bought 4 packages ($48) and they are all defective again! Not a single cartridge works for more than 10 pulls, then it just tastes like burnt filter!!!!!

Once again, I bought ANOTHER new battery thinking this was the problem, well now when I put a cartridge on the new batter it goes right for the burning taste!

I have emailed the company again, this time with no reply. I am very angry that I have spent over $150 on wasted products.

I came to Eonsmoke looking to help me kick a habit that would eventually lead to my death ( smoking cigarettes) and  now they are abusing their power and costing me money.

Maybe this is why they cannot get mainstream stores ( 711, walgreens, rite aid) to pick up their products like Njoy and Blu.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EonSmoke/Clifton-New-Jersey-07011/EonSmoke-Defective-Will-Not-Replace-Major-variations-in-product-control-Clifton-New-1056900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EonSmoke

Eonsmoke Warranty and 30 Day Money Back Guarentee!

AUTHOR: Eonsmoke, LLC - ()

We do apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused over the last several months. Eonsmoke as a brand and as a company has grown exponentially over the last six months and as you can imagine we have been incredibly busy with general growth activities of the business.

This in turn has led some of our valued customers to receive less customer service priority than they were used to and we do sincerely apologize for this. We would like to reassure everyone that we are back on track, hired six new customer service reps and have been training them intensively to handle and repair any issues related to faulty cartridges or broken batteries.

We do have a 1 year warranty on all batteries, a 30 day money back guarentee and will replace all naturally broken parts of Eonsmoke. If you have any further issues please simply call 800 616 3711 and one of our reps will assist you with your issues.

Eonsmoke Team