Complaint Review: EOS CCA Debt Collector

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: Leon — Los Angeles California United States of America
EOS CCA Debt Collector
PO BOX 296, NORWELL, Maryland United States of America

EOS CCA Debt Collector Sent me a Debt Collector letter asking me to pay $96.00. Said that I owe AT&T Mobile bill. Which is a lie, cuz I called AT&T and they confirmed my account has always been good standing and they've ne NORWELL, Maryland

I would like to file a report against EOS CCA DEBT COLLECTION AGENCY. It's a scam.  They sent me multiple letters regarding some "unpaid" bill with AT&T Mobile, and asked me to pay in full plus interests.  I called the number they provided, and got to put on hold by the machine for 30 min. There was never a real person.  I googled the company and found out they are well known for perform in scam.  Why haven't they been stopped?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EOS-CCA-Debt-Collector/NORWELL-Maryland-02061/EOS-CCA-Debt-Collector-Sent-me-a-Debt-Collector-letter-asking-me-to-pay-9600-Said-that-966869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EOS CCA Debt Collector