• Report: #1120138

• Updated: Sat, February 01, 2014

• Reported By: Nichole — fort Hood Texas
EOS CCA
700 longwater Drive Norwell, Massachusetts USA

EOS CCA EOS CCA is trying to say my husband and I owe Verizon a grand total of 1975.21 Norwell Massachusetts

My husband and I just got a letter from EOS CCA stating that we owe them plus Verizon $1975.21 which in the letter they are saying some of that is what they call fees/coll cost which is their half in the bill which is $301.30 .  I've tried looking for more information on them and can not find anything else.  Can anyone tell me if they are an actuall company or not ?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2014 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EOS-CCA/Norwell-Massachusetts-02061/EOS-CCA-EOS-CCA-is-trying-to-say-my-husband-and-I-owe-Verizon-a-grand-total-of-197521-N-1120138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EOS CCA