Complaint Review: EOS CCA

• Updated: Sun, February 16, 2014

• Reported By: alishapesha — Plano Texas
EOS CCA
700 Longwater Dr. Norwell, Massachusetts USA

EOS CCA Says I owe a balance of $205.25 for ATT Mobility. Reminder I haven't had any service with ATT (mobile) for over three years. And had paid my ATT mobile when I reported stolen and ended my contract. In fact the only way to pay this "credit company" they only recieve credit/debit cards (even by mail). I'm not falling for that one! Norwell Massachusetts

I will not be sending any credit/debit card information to any collection agency, expecially one that ONLY exepts card information and one that insist I pay or they'll take it to a credit bureau. Well if you are a collection agency you don't have to double claim it. And according to other people from differnet experinces from this same agency, they've also reported as a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2014 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EOS-CCA/Norwell-Massachusetts-02061/EOS-CCA-Says-I-owe-a-balance-of-20525-for-ATT-Mobility-Reminder-I-havent-had-any-serv-1124033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EOS CCA