Complaint Review: ephone telecom

• Submitted: Wed, November 13, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, February 06, 2003

• Reported By:Reston VA
ephone telecom
1145 Herndon Parkway Suite 100 20170 Herndon, Virginia U.S.A.

ephone telecom ripoff consumer fraud dirty liars fraud Employee speaks Herndon Virginia

*Consumer Comment: Still waiting for my $109.80 credit since last October

*Consumer Comment: Questions

I see that many people have been taken for a ride by ePhone Telecom. Well I am a former employee of ePhone. I am here to help the people who have been scammed.

My employment was terminated by ePhone because I know too much and I was refunding too much of the angry customers money.

They even gave me a script to read that was untrue. I question all of the their practices and they didn't like that.

I can help all of you that have been scammed. Post your questions to this report by clicking on the rebuttal button at the bottom of this page. And I will answer so everybody will know.

If I hear from enough of you I will help you with a class action law suit. I know the company inside and out. I am here to help.

Daten
Herndon, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2002 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ephone-telecom/Herndon-Virginia-20170/ephone-telecom-ripoff-consumer-fraud-dirty-liars-fraud-Employee-speaks-Herndon-Virginia-35062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ephone telecom

Still waiting for my $109.80 credit since last October

AUTHOR: Sheila - (U.S.A.)

Please provide any information that may connect Global Phone Linx and ephone as the same company. I read on rip-off reports that they may be the same company. If anyone has any information to confirm this I would appreciate it. I read a post from a ex-employee of ephone named Daten and I was wondering if he knew of any connection. Thank you for your time and attention.

AUTHOR: lisa - (U.S.A.)

Recently I found out that some friends had been scammed by Ephone. What is the best course of action to getting their money back? Thank you for your help! Someone please post something.

Questions

AUTHOR: Julie - ()

As you state that you have worked for Ephone Telecom, Inc....I have a few questions:

1)The SEC has filed charges against a company named Ephone, Inc.: http://www.sec.gov/
litigation/complaints/comp17660.htm

People have told me that this is a DIFFERENT company than Ephone Telecom, Inc. which trades on the OTC BB under the ticker:EPHO....

Which company did you work for?....If it was Ephone, Inc. and NOT Ephone Telecom, Inc. please ignore the rest of my questions....

Assuming that you worked for Ephone Telecom, Inc.:

2)EPhone Telecom, Inc. claims to have a product called the E-Transport....Are you familiar with it?....What can you tell me about the sales of this product?....

3)Approximately how many people work for Ephone Telecom, Inc....

4)According to a Press Release put out yesterday by Ephone Telecom, Inc. they are claiming:

-- Record revenues of $6,358,883 million, an increase of 25% compared to the previous quarter and 450% over the same period last year

-- Gross margins rose to almost 51%, the highest level ever achieved as the Company continued to focus on retail programs and deploying the lowest cost VoIP network

In your opinion, is this portrayal of Ephone Telecom, Inc.'s finances accurate?....

Thank you for your time and consideration....