• Report: #1120384

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Jaqueline M — Taubate Other
Epic Microelectronics
1920 EAST HALLANDALE BLVD SUITE 622 HALLANDALE BEA Hallandale , Florida USA

Epic Microelectronics I transfered $2400 USD and still waiting for the goods Hallandale Beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: You might be interested in this information .

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: EPIC Micro Electronics Inc

We transfered $2400 USD to EPIC MICROELECTRONICS and still waiting for the goods. They took more than 2 weeks to reply, and then send me a reel of LEd, but i bough Circuit Integrated $9 each.

I contacted them many times, and Javier said that was a big mistake and would send me the correct, but never did. With him, works a Brazilian that used to call me every weeks offering components. Her name was Victoria, but when i called her mobile, her name changed to Valeria.

I still trying to contact them but it is impossible. THey are SCAM!! Do not buy anything from them!! Javier Lopes and Victoria Mendes are scam, they probably have different names.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Epic-Microelectronics/Hallandale-Florida-33009-/Epic-Microelectronics-I-transfered-2400-USD-and-still-waiting-for-the-goods-Hallandale-B-1120384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epic Microelectronics

You might be interested in this information .

AUTHOR: Wee choon hin - ()

This is in connection to epic micro electronics , the real Owner Patrick Gaete has many rip off agaist him and the companies he has owned. The coral springs , fl police department should be notified. they know about him.

Patrick Gaete Patrick MoralesEPIC MICRO ELECTRONICS, INC.patrick@eteag.compatrick@completecomponentsinc.com Eteag Solutions IncEteag Solutions Inc Patrick Gaete, Amy Fail to deliver electronic parts after I teletranfser payment of US$4000 to them Coral Springs Florida singapore......

now he is at it again , with new company and name

EPIC MICRO ELECTRONICS, INC.

1920 EAST HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD STE 622

HALLANDALE BEACH, FL 33009

I have search for Cree Leds for my project thru the internet, informing suppliers on my required qty and target price. Patrick Gaete, Owner and Sales Rep of Eteag Soultions Inc called thru phone to my office to check my interest and details on my enquiry.
After assessing my target wished pricing, he send me a official quote dated 2 Sep 2008 thru email to give me his offer.

After some consideration, I decided to accept his offer and requested a performia invoice. Based on this invoice, I teletransfer US$4000 for a qty of 2000 pcs of Cree Leds. The lead time was suppose to short quick delivery (stated in the quote as 2 days and available thru local OEM) turn up to be much delay with several phones and email stating delay in shipment from their source and finally parts rejected due to poor quality.

I have further seek their response as I urgently need my parts. Eventually, they cannot be reach by phone and not responsing by email.Until now, I am still waiting for my parts

Wee choon hin
Singapore
Singapore

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

EPIC Micro Electronics Inc

AUTHOR: Tais - ()

We transfered $1400 USD to EPIC MICROELECTRONICS and still waiting for the goods. We are Brazilian company and I contacted them many times, and Javier said that was a big mistake and would send me the correct, but never did. I still trying to contact them but it is impossible.