Complaint Review: Epic Photo Tours

• Updated: Thu, July 10, 2014

• Reported By: keri — Rancho Santa Margarita California
Epic Photo Tours
43 Chambers Road Danbury, Connecticut USA

Epic Photo Tours Herb Leventon Did not honor a contract, did not pay for services rendered Danbury Connecticut

Epic Photo Tours, Herb Leventon, contacted me to move his current website to a new website template.  We discussed in detail what he wanted.  I told him it would take 1-2 weeks and quoted him a competitive price of $540.

After a few days he sent me a nasty email asking about the progress.  I explained to him that we were building the site off line so that we would not harm his current website (that is normal protocol).  I explained that once it was done and had his approval we would move that site live.  He asked to see the site and the progress so I sent him a link to our internal servers: kerriemays.com/epic.  I explained that we were not done and that the work was in progress.  He took a look at it and was very angry calling it a "typical Indian chop job" and said that there were mistakes everywhere.  I explained to him again that we were only a few  days into the job and that it was not nearly done nor was it ready to be proofed. [continued below]....

..... I reiterated that there was no way the site would be perfect at this stage and that it was 100% normal to have mistakes everywhere,  things not lining up correctly, etc...the work was in progress.  We finished the job after 1 week - (early) and sent him a link to proof it.  It was perfect, exactly what he hired us to do.. not 1 mistake.

He filed a dispute with the company we were both contracted with and got a refund stating that he was not happy.  I tried to call and email him multiple times to work something out but he would not respond.  The site we built can be viewed at kerriemays.com/epic.  It matches exactly what he asked us to do.

I paid my employees to work and am out $540.  He is not an honest business man and people need to be aware that he does not honor business contracts and commitments that he makes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2014 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Epic-Photo-Tours/Danbury-Connecticut-06811/Epic-Photo-Tours-Herb-Leventon-Did-not-honor-a-contract-did-not-pay-for-services-rendere-1161064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Epic Photo Tours