Complaint Review: epicmmo.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 11, 2012

• Reported By: epicmmobs — United States of America

epicmmo.com Snowy935 Epicmmo.com Keeps Charging Me For An Account I Sold - Customer Service Called Me A Moron Internet

*Author of original report: AN UPDATE

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Seller is an idiot - I stand by everything I said

This company is seriously one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Their customer service "Snowy935" called me a moron, an idiot and told me to "freakin call blizz" when I  was being charged for an account I no longer own because I forgot about the Annual Pass.

This is absolute bulls**t. This kind of customer service can't be real...

He keeps using profanity and calling me names and refuses to send me my $14.99 back. I will definitely let everyone that I can know about epicmmo.com. I read some positive reviews about the company but now I'm starting to think they were paid reviews.

He also told me "you don't know s**t" "you can't do anything" like a little child.. is this for real? How the hell can customer service seriously act this way?

Jim - Snowy935 - Accounts Manager:we chargeback our credit card company

Jim - Snowy935 - Accounts Manager:you will lose the dispute i 10000000% guarantee it

Jim - Snowy935 - Accounts Manager:shows how much you know

Jim - Snowy935 - Accounts Manager:or you can stfu right now and we can start over

I'm so pissed off right now. Since he thinks I'm a "nobody" and there's nothing I can do, I guess we'll just see about that. I am the last person they are going to screw over/scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 11:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/epicmmocom/internet/epicmmocom-Snowy935-Epicmmocom-Keeps-Charging-Me-For-An-Account-I-Sold-Customer-Servic-976576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on epicmmo.com

AUTHOR: epicmmobs - (United States of America)

After talking with Epickiddo on AIM and not the piss poor customer service of Snowy, he did refund me the monthly charge. So that went smoothly, but I still stand by everything I said about the customer service provided by Snowy.

I can't honestly believe any company would hire someone like this or why any friend would work with someone like this.

So while the other person I dealt with via AIM was very helpful, calm and understanding, Snowy935 is still a pain in the a*s. He threatened me by saying he would charge back the money since I put a negative review online.

So while I do recommend these people for buying and selling your account, I recommend requesting someone else if you get Snowy935 or "Jim". Then you'll be fine.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Seller is an idiot - I stand by everything I said

AUTHOR: Snowy935 - (United States of America)

This isnt even a ripoff report. Everyone in any true business knows you cant satisfy everyone. Some people in this world are actual just idiots. This is an example. He came in my chat, yelling at me, threatening me, used EVERY CUSS WORD IN THE BOOK TOWARD ME, and only showed the ones where I called him out. What a liar.

Seller didnt cancel his annual pass and didnt take his card off then expected us to pay the 14.99. AND GUESS WHAT ? WE DID? And he still put the report up.

I have thousands of satisfied customers that have been with me 7 + years. Cant please everyone on the internet, not my first bad report and wont be me last... everyone knows I am the only honest seller out there.

Nice lies corey, nice lies. Keep them up!