Virgin

• Updated: Sun, May 22, 2011

• Reported By: Jennah — Carmichael California United States of America
epper soft
P.O. Box 2047 Baytown, Texas United States of America

epper soft Eppersoft Corporation - Eppersoft - Russell Epps - BlackHairMedia.com - Black Hair Media - BHM Unfair business Practice Act, discrimination, failure to respond to request for assistance, account hacking Baytown, Texas

*Consumer Comment: What?

I have been a member of the alleged "#1 online source for hair care and beauty information for women of color" since 2009.  I opened an account and had a row with a member.  No big deal, no threats, nothing malignant.  The next time I attempt to log into my account, it was suspended.  I followed the instructions to contact the admin/forum admin, etc. No response.  I sent another notice with a screencap showing my account and the status "suspended" and received an e-mail stating no individuals at Eppersoft had touched my account.
I opened another account as I really needed some information regarding a transaction which was between a member and I.  This isn't about the ability to post, I want my money.  This isn't personal it's purely business.  Unfortunately, the new account is locked as well and I made every attempt to contact this company and "no response."  I will say, they are receiving my information as I mark them when I send them out and feel it's a person who has access to my account because when I try on another computer I can access their "contact us" button.  In addition, I have been blocked from their twitter, facebook and the letter I mailed were not responded to.  I could not care less about Mr. Epps, I have information I need and a transaction to complete.  I called the number, which I think is disconnected.  I joined LinkedIn and sent a message no response.  No, I'm not inundating the company, I ration the amount of contact, but apparently, they want nothing to do with me. I was told the next step is to file several other complaints and then take them to court for the money I lost which has nothing to do with my behavior on the site.  I don't even have posts which show I acted against the terms of service.
I would love to have a professional response and resolve this issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2011 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/epper-soft/Baytown-Texas-77522/epper-soft-Eppersoft-Corporation-Eppersoft-Russell-Epps-BlackHairMediacom-Black-H-731952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on epper soft

What?

AUTHOR: zb420 - (United States of America)

Why were you suspended, because you had words with that other member?

You complaint is very confusing to decipher...

Can you be more succinct?