Complaint Review: EPPICARD Mississippi

• Reported By: varnado — jackson Mississippi
EPPICARD Mississippi
PO Box 245997 san antonio, Texas USA

EPPICARD Mississippi Denied my fraudulent claim san antonio Texas

EPPICARD based in San Antonio, Tx denied my fraud claim. Someone stole my account numbers from a merchant that I had recently used and paid their wireless phone bill to the tune of 212.00. I contacted EPPICARD and the merchant in which this transaction had occurred. The merchant identified this transaction as being fraudulent, but EPPICARD accused me of making a fraudulent claim for a transaction that I had agreed to. I couldnt believe this. This bank card accused me the client of making a fraudulent claim!!! I am writing them a letter and Im trying to see what else I can do to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPPICARD-Mississippi/san-antonio-Texas-78224/EPPICARD-Mississippi-Denied-my-fraudulent-claim-san-antonio-Texas-1052505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPPICARD Mississippi