Complaint Review: Eppicard

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: Hmccullough — martinsville Illinois
Eppicard
clinton, Indiana USA

Eppicard child support intetnationally stole off my card and eppicard will not refund even though it is a FDIC protected visa card clinton Indiana

My child support is put on a visa debit card that is handled by Eppicard. I receive my payments bi weekly so i usually dont withdraw funds untill the end of the month. On Sept 19 I called to check my balance before getting bills ready when I found out my pin was changed.After logging into my account I realized my funds had been withdrawn in different areas of England! I contactes eppicard immediatly and they told me they would send a new card and start an investigation...i askes if I would be getting my funds back and was told more than likely Not. almost 600.00.

it has now been 3 weeks and i still have not received my paper work so they can start the "investigation".

I have called numerous times just to be put on hold...i have waited as long as an hour with still no answer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Eppicard/clinton-Indiana-47842/Eppicard-child-support-intetnationally-stole-off-my-card-and-eppicard-will-not-refund-eve-1090447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Eppicard