Complaint Review: EPS int

EPS int
8260 nw 14 st Miami fl 33126 Miami, Florida USA

EPS int They over charge me double Miami Florida

I order three items from fingerhut and the amount came to total of $189.95

now eps-int wants to charge me $284 for shipping cost which doubles the price of my items. Now every time I call the office they are telling me that they are not responsible for the fees it is another office that handles the charges not them, so I ask them you guys are the same company don't BS me.

when I ask to speak with a supervisor, they say they have to transfer me to the santo Domingo office, now when I start talking to the santo domingo office the supervisor says she has to transfer me to another one and for me to receive my package that I paid for , they want me to pay double for shipping.

i have an investigation into this company they are ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPS-int/Miami-Florida-33126/EPS-int-They-over-charge-me-double-Miami-Florida-1077746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPS int