Complaint Review: EPS Parking

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, July 27, 2009

• Reported By:Stone Mountain Georgia
EPS Parking
241 Peachtree Street, Suite 400 Atlanta,, Georgia U.S.A.

EPS Parking EPS Parking is a SCAM!!!! Atlanta, Georgia

On Monday, 7/27/09, I parked my car in a car lot right next to Eddie's Attic in downtown Decatur, GA. I dropped twelve (12) quarters in #14 slot where the sign says $3.00 for all day parking & $5.00 form 5:00 PM on. I got there @ 3:50 PM and was about to leave @ 4:40 PM when I saw my car's wheel had a boot on it. A parkign attendant with EPS Parking said that I got booted because I did not put in $3.00 in the #14 slot and he was going to show me. He proceeded to open the box with the slots and made me count the quarters in the #14 slot. He said that I was a quarter (0.25) short of $3.00!!!! Wow! And, how am I supposed to believe him when I specifically made sure - and, God is my witness that I counted (12 quarters = $3.00) bedore I dropped them in the slot. Since the attendant had a key to the box - then I'm almost 100% sure that he removed (1) quarter to prove to me that I was 0.25 short.

Because I was in a hurry, I went ahead and paid the $75.00 fine that he served me. I almost called my county cop friends to help me, but then again I just told myself that these people that continually rip-off people will have to face judgment one day. They may have taken my $75.00, but their time will come and the pay-off will be $75,000.00 for scamming people!!!

People beware of EPS Parking - They are running a scam and will rip you off!!! Next time, I will call my cop friends to arrest these people or at least teach them a lesson to not rip people off!!

All those that have been victimized by EPS parking need to write a report too. Maybe we can draw attention to those that may have the power to stop this for good!!!!1

Cristina
Stone Mountain, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EPS-Parking/Atlanta-Georgia-30303/EPS-Parking-EPS-Parking-is-a-SCAM-Atlanta-Georgia-473903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EPS Parking