Complaint Review: Equally Yoked

Equally Yoked
1750 Old Spring House Lane Dunwoody, Georgia USA

Equally Yoked WASTE OF MONEY Dunwoody Georgia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner Rebuttal

High-Pressure Sales Tactic: Since this service is extremely expensive, I told them I had to think about it, but the guy told me they didn't need my business if I had to think about it. I went against my better judgment because my mother just passed away and they made it sound so promising. Unfortunately, after being a member for several years, I was only matched with one person. They are very bad about returning my phone calls and e-mails and heaven only knows if they processed most of my tag requests. The director was extremely rude to me on the phone when earlier this year I asked her if anyone else had experienced the problem of not having a single match (at that time I hadn't been matched once) and she told me that I was the only one, that I looked terrible, and that I should give up! I'm appalled they can call themselves a christian service. This has been the most horrific and costly experience in my life!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equally-Yoked/Dunwoody-Georgia-30338/Equally-Yoked-WASTE-OF-MONEY-Dunwoody-Georgia-1095933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equally Yoked

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Equally Yoked Atlanta - ()

I am the Member Service Director here at Equally Yoked Atlanta and I am completely appalled by the accusations on this report.  I personally return ALL phone calls and e-mails in the company as that is the way that our members communicate with each other.  And we also have no such thing as “tag requests”.  Any communication with members goes through our office and we handle each and every request.  If you really are a member, at anytime you were more than welcome to ask for the history of members that you sent out “invitations” to.  Also in your statement of being a member “several years” is not true as we do not have members that join for that length of time.  We offered that to a handful when we started our company.

Our director works with everyone.  She has been here for many many years and has characterized herself for having our members’ best interest in mind.  There is NO WAY that she would’ve said that you looked awful.  She may have mentioned that you should come in and have new ones done.  You may be the prettiest woman but a bad photographer taking a bad picture can turn people from seeing your profile.  And there is definitely no way that she told you to give up.  No one in their office would ever say something like that to anyone especially not our members.   We strongly encourage you to tell us who you are as we have very strong doubts, judging from your outrageous statements, that you are even a member.

Also keep in mind that it is illegal in the United States to write a review that is false.

Ephesians 4:29 ESV / 293 helpful votes

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

Psalm 34:13 ESV / 91 helpful votes

Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit.