Complaint Review: Equifax Credit Information Services Inc

• Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, August 27, 2009

• Reported By:Paris Yukon
Equifax Credit Information Services Inc
P.O. Box 740241 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Equifax Advanta Equifax Credit Information Services Inc Advanta Equifax is denying my wife her free credit report Atlanta Georgia

* : Curious of the updated status

Well Equifax is at it again after 4 times requesting arbitration and refusing and registering Civil complaints in Federal court they decided to deny my wife access to her credit report. My wife recently has been trying to get her business started. I helped her form a partnership and she applied for credit through Advanta and was turned down due to bad credit. Well the problem with this is last year her score was above 650 and we recently paid our car in full clear title all credit cards are being paid since we last check the credit score so it should have been above 700. We attempted to check her credit score through annual report and fico only to be denied access We even offered to pay for the credit score they refused payment. I guess Equifax likes to go behind peoples back and engage in shady behavior. I have time after time requested Equifax to come to arbitration they refuse I filed a complaint with the U.S. Federal court nothing changes. I filed a complaint with the FTC they give you the run around and do nothing even after I demonstrated how they refuse to goto arbitration via Notarized Apostilled documents by the way my wife is a immigrant. . I would like to ask those who adore Public Service who are you serving the people or yourself. Why can't you show some resposibility in your Public careers. I seem to get a no response

Mr. Afaid of harassment
Paris, Yukon
France

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Equifax

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2009 10:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equifax-Credit-Information-Services-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30374/Equifax-Advanta-Equifax-Credit-Information-Services-Inc-Advanta-Equifax-is-denying-my-wife-433298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equifax Credit Information Services Inc

#1

Curious of the updated status

AUTHOR: Jen - (U.S.A.)

I received some mysterious phishing calls back in May.  Concerned, I requested my Free annual from all three agencies.  Experian provided instant access the other two would not.  I elected to purchase a three in one from Experian since they appeared cooperative.

I got a pop up window to call Experian Help to finalize my order.  The claim rep advised that Equifax reported a problem with my file and that they claim I do not exist in their database.  Experian gives me a phone number for Equifax to see what is happening warning that no record can be worse than a low credit score.  No record means I have never held a job, never had bills to pay.  Lenders view "no record" as HUGE red flag and will be unlikely to extend credit, or charge maximum rates insurance products that are driven by credit scores.

The fun begins with a panicked call to Equifax.  They admit I do not exist.  I send them proof of identity every week for the past 4 months and they still refuse to acknowlege my existence.

Looking to see how others are handling Equifax's failure to respond.