muscle

• Updated: Fri, August 01, 2014

• Reported By: orle — Redlands California
equifax credit report
Internet USA

equifax credit report Misled 30 day trial period offer. When I called up to cancel my trail, they said I had to call them between 9am and 3 pm on the 30th day in order not to be charged the recurring $30.00 a month charge. If I tried to cancel before the last day I would be cut off at the time of the call. They have no ethics, I'd rather be clear of them. Operators and supervisors are in India Internet

I paid for thirty days of a three credit report agencies ratings.  When I saw how varied there numbers were from the other agencies I decided not to use them. When I called to cancel they refused to allow me to use the service untill the end of the 30 days unless I called to cancel between 9am and 3pm on the final day of the last day of the service, then if I missed that time frame they would charge me the recurring monthly fee of $30.00 a month. I spoke with both the operator then a supervisor and then another department, it is company policy.  So I went ahead and cancelled even though I had only received a few hours of the service I paid a month for.  Probably for the best because their reporting numbers are so far off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2014 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/equifax-credit-report/internet/equifax-credit-report-Misled-30-day-trial-period-offer-When-I-called-up-to-cancel-my-tra-1166656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on equifax credit report