Complaint Review: Equifax

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:Hague Washington
P.O. Box 105518 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Equifax Dell Equifax not reporting Dell Payment History Atlanta Georgia

Today on 08/18/2008 Equifax sent a credit report and the following items were missing Previous rental History Rental contract Ntoarized Apostilled

Equifax reported that CIT Bank DFS last Payment was 12/2007. This is incorrect because dell's last statement was in July with the balance 605.82 interests rate 60 percent. My credit score was 678 until Equifax decided to mess up my credit report because of Pending arbitration under the FAA act of 1921. My credit score is now 634. I validated when Dell cashed the money orders in a timely fashion. Equifax states I owe 670.00 dell states 605.82 last stement 07/2008.

Equifax states I owe 2,016.00 on a 200 dollar credit card that was cut up and sent back to them 6 years ago. I am still being charged on a cut up credit card and I closed the Capital One case.

Equifax states the following "The disputed MX0807002121610" is currently not reporting on your Equifax credit file. Equifax this is your case #
not a account you need to report to arbitration and accept responsibility for
your behavior.

As I have stated in the past you need to stop your vindicative attitude and I would prefer you no longer handle my records because you have failed to respond to 3 arbitration claims registered civil complaint in the U.S. Federal court in Tacoma demonstrating your problems.

Why would I want one of your credit reports knowing you just sit around and cook the books

Equifax if you are not going to report to arbitration than avoid vacation spots like the Hague (International court) or Class action litigation worldwide. I will be waiting

Hague, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equifax/Atlanta-Georgia-30348/Equifax-Dell-Equifax-not-reporting-Dell-Payment-History-Atlanta-Georgia-364205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equifax