- Report: #1098508
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: EQuilibrium Fitness
EQuilibrium Fitness330 South La Brea Blvd Los Angeles, California USA
EQuilibrium Fitness Annabelle Rosemurgy (Owner) Scam Artist...Ripp of Pro. Los Angeles California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Annabelle Rosemurgy (owner) is first off all..... A Junkie.....Ask the Staff.
2. She lost her Top Instructors ,to another gym because she was not paying them..But yet she shows off in her new car bmw worth 100grand.
3.the place is Dirty...does not have towels (standard), Clean Bikes ...filthy... To a point the instructors that are there bring towels for Students.
4. Fees are crazy for nothing that she does/offers.
5.Pictures of Her and Horses everywhere ??? is this a GYM ....Stables ???
6. She Never Talks About her Teachers/Instructors...Promote Classe....ALL she does is talk about herself....( Talk to some of her Instructors that are Now at Aura Cycle....they will tell you.
7. why am i doing this.... Because She f me also as a Client and Never Worked it out with me and Friends...
8...Go To any other gym But her's...
9. And if you are looking for her great Teachers /Instructors they are ..at Aura Cycle.
10. She brings her DOG to the Gym....and it Shits ON THE MATs.....Health Issues..???( We already Filled A Complaint HealthBoard)
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EQuilibrium-Fitness/Los-Angeles-California-90036/EQuilibrium-Fitness-Annabelle-Rosemurgy-Owner-Scam-ArtistRipp-of-Pro-Los-Angeles-Ca-1098508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.