Complaint Review: equinox

• Updated: Mon, July 08, 2013

• Reported By: debbie — blaine Minnesota
equinox
2551 east ave.s.suite g100 palmdale, California USA

equinox rvtl This company said" You have to use these two products together" for the best results" after a few weeks they charged my credit card $99.00 plus shipping $6.95 for each one YUP!!!!!! these products DO NOT work any better than anything else!!!! shame on them. palmdale California

This product was listed on the interent as a product from Dr. OZ.   You had to use two products together.   This was free of charge but you had to pay shipping. $4.95 for each.  I got a thirty day supply.  I thought I had 30days to cancel.  I only had 14 days.  Which I of course didn't realize, thinking I had 30 days.  I even marked it on my calender.  All of a sudden my debit card was charged two charges for $99.00 then $6.95 for shipping.  This product doesn't work any better then any other product I have used.

I  contacted  the products on the boxes.  It was very hard to find some one to contact.   Every time I would E-mail the company on the boxes, it wasn"t the right product.  Finally I got the right numbers. When I notified the company they really acted like too bad  so sad theres nothing we're going to do about this.  The end of the story. I was mad.  I told them I was going to notiify the good business Bureau.  They could of cared less.  This made me even madder.  It isn't right.  This kind of stuff has to stop.  They have to let people know, they will charge your account after 14 days.  Do you think Most people would want their cards to be charged over $200.00 without them knowing it.  This isn't right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/equinox-/palmdale-California-93550/equinox-rvtl-This-company-said-You-have-to-use-these-two-products-together-for-the-be-1065159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on equinox