Complaint Review: Equinox

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: MMF — St. Paul Minnesota
Equinox
1285 Baring Blvd. Sparks, Nevada 89434 Sparks, Nevada USA

Equinox Sheridan Labs These products are a scam. They make your skin worse, then they charge your account for unwanted products Sparks Nevada

The offer for their products popped up on face book.  They showed before and after pictures that made a face look improved. The offer was free, only pay the postage that you charge to your credit card.

The products arrived promptly, but as I used them, my face wrinkles got more pronounced  with more of them. Then about a week   after I received them, i got a call from my credit card company saying that they suspected that there was fraud on my account.  Two items had been charged to my account, one for $99 and one for $93.  The fraud unit looked up the companies and told me that I had agreed to purchase these items if I didn't cancel in 14 days.  I did not see that anywhere on the order page and when the items come, there is no pnone number and no web site information on anything.  Obviously, they do not want you to be able to reach them.

The Credit card company gave me their phone numbers1-866-534-0268 and 1 866-977-4592.  Men who speak very poor English answer the phones  They will let you cancel but not the amounts already charged on the card.  The products that came to me are called Equinox and RVTL.  The names the credit card company gave me for the billing were Clean Skin and Derma Skin.

This is nothing but another scam.  They should be closed down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Equinox-Sheridan-Labs-These-products-are-a-scam-They-make-your-skin-worse-then-they-ch-1064853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox