rank

• Updated: Mon, September 23, 2013

• Reported By: Jean — Pembroke Georgia
Equinox beauties
2551 E Ave S, Suite G100 Palmdale, California USA

Equinox beauties Was only suppose to charge $4.95 shipping on 08/24/2013 then charged $99.00 plus $2.97 foreign charge on 09/07/2013 Palmdale California

Company is a big,big rip off. I ordered  sample for only $4.95 shipping on 08/24/2013 then on 09/07/2013 I was charged $99.00 plus $2.97 for a foreign purchase also ordered the RVtisskin care on the same day on the same site which also was for $4.95 shipping was charged on the day 09/07/2013 for $93.00 total of bill came to $205.01 that was on my charged card. I called company and got no satisfaction from them or bank. My bank called me on 09/07 and ask if I was making these charges I told them I only made the 2 $4.95 charges but they still charged me. So I say do not do business with these 2 companies as they will rip you off big time.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-beauties/Palmdale-California-93550/Equinox-beauties-Was-only-suppose-to-charge-495-shipping-on-08242013-then-charged-99-1086673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox beauties