Complaint Review: Equinox Beauty

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Sandra — Sebastopol California
Equinox Beauty
1285 Baring Blvd 297 Sparks, Nevada USA

Equinox Beauty RVTL SkinPrime Skin Anti AgingXLS*XTRALASHRadiant SkinSkin Beauties Offered skin product to try - postage only charged Sparks Nevada

Equinox Beauty and RVTL Skin supply offered products to try by paying postage only which was $4.95 and $3.97.  There was no paperwork in the packages so I did not know how to get in touch until my credit card bill arrived and I was charged $99 and $93 dollars after two weeks.

Then in another two weeks I was charged $105.95 and $99.95 and was sent another two packages for the two products.  The company was not authorized by me to charge on my credit card.

I called and got customer numbers for me for both products and cancellation numbers for both the Equinox and the RVTL Skin, they said to mail back all the product and they will credit my charge card.

They said it is not their policy to refund the original postage and $192 but to call again when I get the refund for the second charge of $205.90.  I hope they will refund this but if not this is a scam and now they have over $400 of my money.

Please help others see what kind of company they are dealing with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-Beauty/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Equinox-Beauty-RVTL-SkinPrime-Skin-Anti-AgingXLSXTRALASHRadiant-SkinSkin-Beauties-Offere-1116123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox Beauty