Complaint Review: equinox dna

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: cheri — SUNNYVALE California
equinox dna
internet sparks, Nevada USA

equinox dna Rip and runaway with my money,skin blemish red hot,over junkie business tactics sparks Nevada

This company takes your money with no refunds is a crock of s**t.I haven't  even opeded the boxes, and they charged me 93.00 on top of a trial size product which cost me 10.00 already.I've asked on several phone calls and they won't return my funds,I even stressed that I'm on disabilty and they don't give a s**t.I'm so disappointed in busninesses like this one.I'd really like to hit them where they need to be hit the hardest in the refund dept.We need to band together against all these sort of businesses.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/equinox-dna/sparks-Nevada-89434/equinox-dna-Rip-and-runaway-with-my-moneyskin-blemish-red-hotover-junkie-business-tacti-1066282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on equinox dna