Complaint Review: Equinox Skin Care

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: vcarver — Centre Alabama United States of America
Equinox Skin Care
11532 Harry Hines Blvd # 320 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Equinox Skin Care Wrinkle Rewind Anti-Aging Cream Took money out of my bank account before trail was over. The phone number they gave did not work to call and cancel until today and they just happen to be closed. Both these names have a product and h Dallas , Texas

*Author of original report: ASSUME!

*Consumer Comment: had no problem with equinox

*Consumer Comment: theyrip me off

On 02/04/2013 I order a trail skin care for wrinkles. There was to be a 14 day trail period which should have started the day I received the item.

I tried to call the company on Febuary 14th to cancel my trail and find out how to send it back. There was no answer and has not been until today.

They are closed until Tuesday. I sent an email on the 14th when I could not reach them by phone.

As of today they have not answered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-Skin-Care/Dallas-Texas-75229/Equinox-Skin-Care-Wrinkle-Rewind-Anti-Aging-Cream-Took-money-out-of-my-bank-account-before-1015541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox Skin Care

ASSUME!

AUTHOR: vcarver - ()

What makes you "assume" you are the only one "smart" enough to read the directions? Sorry, but you are NOT!

had no problem with equinox

AUTHOR: Bonfire - ()

I had no problem what so ever canceling my trial... no waiting , very poilite... so who ever says they are a rip off, maybe next time you should wait so long to cancel..

theyrip me off

AUTHOR: all star movers - ()

i dont know how this can go on by taking moneyout of my bank and not giving it back they ship it to me i send it rite backhelp i want my money back