Complaint Review: Equinox Skincare

• Updated: Sun, May 05, 2013

• Reported By: Pamela — Houston Texas
Equinox Skincare
11532 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas, TX 75229 Dallas, Texas USA

Equinox Skincare Ordered a free trial and was charged full price and then Equinox sent another parcel and charged me full price again without my authorization. I was to pay shipping and handling only for the trial. Dallas Texas

I ordered a trial supply of skincare product from Equinox over the internet. I was to be charged approx. $5 for shipping and handling. I received the product but with no confirmation via e mail that they had even received my order. When I checked my credit card acct I had been charged $99 for the trial. Yesterday I received another parcel from them with another supply that I never ordered. Again, I checked my credit card acct to find I was charged $101 for this supply. I have not been able to reach them and will have to contact my bank to seek assistance from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2013 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-Skincare/Dallas-Texas-75229/Equinox-Skincare-Ordered-a-free-trial-and-was-charged-full-price-and-then-Equinox-sent-a-1048572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox Skincare