Complaint Review: Equinox US/RVTL face creams

• Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: gottakentoo — Concordville Pennsylvania
Equinox US/RVTL face creams
1285 Baring Blvd. 297 Sparks, Nevada USA

Equinox US/RVTL face creams Equinox/RVTL face creams major deception Sparks Nevada

Biggest rip off ever! I ordered creams from an advertisement site.  Read & re-read any fine print and NEVER saw that I had to call and cancel my "free 30 day trial" within 14 days!

Ordered both creams on 12/22/13. The RVTL was shipped and received in a timely manor, but the Equinox was not received until 1/7/14.  When creams were recv'd, there were no packing slips, no phone numbers, nothing but the creams in a box.

Just recv'd my credit card statement and almost fainted.  $99 and $93 were charged.  I called immediately and am disputing these charges.  We (my CC company & I) got on a conference call with the company.  They read from the standard script and there will be no adjustments granted.  Talk about bad customer service!!

I called Equinox back, because of the later delivery.  I was told because I was one day over the 14 day period they would not credit me.   I, in turn, asked to speak to a supervisor.  Of course, no one was available.

I intend to return the creams today, with tracking numbers and signature requested.  I am going to persue this dispute and hopefully will win.  Don't know, but I'm gonna try!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox-USRVTL-face-creams/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Equinox-USRVTL-face-creams-EquinoxRVTL-face-creams-major-deception-Sparks-Nevada-1117634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox US/RVTL face creams