jumped

• Updated: Fri, May 10, 2013

• Reported By: Gdawg — Auburn California
Equinox
1285 Baring Blvd. #297 Sparks, Nevada USA

Equinox Advertising not clear as to what you are getting and how much it will really cost you! Sparks Nevada

Answered ad to recieive two very small containers of face serum for $4.95 each for shipping costs.  i received the serum and a few days after my bank account was charged for over $100!  When I called to question the charges, I was told I did not read the fine print and they have permission to charge my account for the product.  I tried to explain the advertisment does not mention and additional fee and the man snickered n said I just did not read all the fine print!  I asked for a refund, to no avail.  He would not even address a refund! I issued him a request to not send any further product and not to remove further funds from my account.  I am a retired senior citizen (70 yrs.) and cannot afford to have this money lost because of their unethical advertising and business practices.  I ordered because it was a trial product.  English is not this man's first language and he was not interested in anything I had to say.  I would ask for a refund of $120.00 and hope they do not make any further withdrawals on my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Equinox/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Equinox-Advertising-not-clear-as-to-what-you-are-getting-and-how-much-it-will-really-cos-1049964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Equinox